Casco Bay, Maine
$36.00 – $125.00
Casco Bay Chart, Maine
Available as a poster print or an archival Giclée print in two sizes
- Please click on the magnifying glass icon to enlarge & view design choices
- Poster Print average size 19″ x 12″ size varies by chart
- Small Giclée Print Size: 8 3/8” x 13”
- Large Giclée Print Size: 13 1/4” x 21”
- Points of interest: Portland, Falmouth, Yarmouth, Peaks Is, Great Diamond Is, Chebeague Is, Jewell Is, Cousins Is.
Casco Bay, Maine located East of Cape Elizabeth and West of Harpswell
Points of interest: South Portland, Portland Head, Falmouth, Yarmouth, Peaks Is, Great Diamond Is, Long Is, Cliff Is, Jewell Is, Chebeague Is, Cousins Is, Little John Is, Mosier Is.
For those who would like to custom frame my work, may I recommend Larson Juhl molding, using the Confetti or Taffy collection. Both are painted wooden frames in fabulous colors that coordinate great with my work.
Suggested Frame Colors: white, teal, navy
My prints, also referred to as a Giclée (pronounced “G-Clay”), use the best archival materials available on the market today. I worked hard to find my printer because for me its all about the color (could you tell?!) Through the Giclée process and the expert eye of my printer we are able to capture the bold vibrant colors of my original work. I have never seen my colors so true before using this process. My original artwork is created using acrylic paint on watercolor paper.
|Dimensions||20 x 13 x .25 in|
Poster $36, Small Giclée $85, Large Giclée $125